In pictures: May Day fun
- Credit: Archant
MAY Day fairs were held in Nailsea and Pill as communities gathered together to celebrate.
In Nailsea, the 2nd Nailsea Scouts had organised an event at the Millennium Park which included a fun fair, side-shows, live music and a vehicle display.
Children and adults could also enjoy inflatables, a falconry display and games.
In Pill, the village green was filled with stalls and games for an event organised by the Pill Shark Ladies Morris Dance group.
The afternoon also included races, maypole dancing and a fundraising car wash.
You may also want to watch:
* For more pictures from both events click on the link at the top of this story.
- 1 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 2 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 3 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Have your say about possible development surrounding Weston Big Wood
- 5 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
- 6 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 7 Controversial plans for Clevedon B&M set for approval
- 8 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 9 ‘You’ve been flamingoed!”
- 10 Pupils hike up mountain for school sports hall appeal