In pictures: Barn’s wedding fair success
THE first wedding fair at Nailsea’s newly-refurbished Tithe Barn proved a great success.
On Saturday, the medieval building was filled with many North Somerset exhibitors including cake makers, photographers, florists and wedding car companies.
Live performances were given by a pianist, singer and barn dance band and there were catwalk shows of the many wedding dresses stocked by Clevedon’s CLIC Sargent charity shop in Old Street.
About 130 people attended, soaking in the atmosphere and finding out what North Somerset has to offer for their special day.
The Tithe Barn’s vice-chairman of trustees, Alison Boddy, said: “We were really pleased with how it went.
You may also want to watch:
“There was a really great atmosphere with the catwalk shows and live music.
“It was nice to have the support for the local businesses.
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 3 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 4 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 5 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 6 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 7 Clevedon CC captain Lintott selected by Southern Brave to play in The Hundred
- 8 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 9 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
“We also had quite a bit of interest in the barn as a wedding venue.”