In pictures: Barn’s wedding fair success
THE first wedding fair at Nailsea’s newly-refurbished Tithe Barn proved a great success.
On Saturday, the medieval building was filled with many North Somerset exhibitors including cake makers, photographers, florists and wedding car companies.
Live performances were given by a pianist, singer and barn dance band and there were catwalk shows of the many wedding dresses stocked by Clevedon’s CLIC Sargent charity shop in Old Street.
About 130 people attended, soaking in the atmosphere and finding out what North Somerset has to offer for their special day.
The Tithe Barn’s vice-chairman of trustees, Alison Boddy, said: “We were really pleased with how it went.
You may also want to watch:
“There was a really great atmosphere with the catwalk shows and live music.
“It was nice to have the support for the local businesses.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 3 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 4 Cleeve claim friendly win at Hambrook
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 7 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 8 Health club thanks NHS workers with free memberships
- 9 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 10 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead
“We also had quite a bit of interest in the barn as a wedding venue.”