Huge festive fair in Clevedon
CLEVEDON’S town centre will be awash with festive cheer on Saturday when Christmas lights are turned on and a huge fair is held.
The lights in Queens Square and Old Church Road will be turned on by Father Christmas at 5pm.
After that, a fair organised by Clevedon Pride will run throughout the evening and many shops in the town centre will stay open until 9pm.
There will be a fun fair as well as entertainment from carol singers, bell ringers and junior groups.
Old Church Road and Station Road will be closed and numerous stalls will be set up selling a huge range of crafts, gifts and festive food.
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds from the event will got toward paying for the Christmas lights and also the work Clevedon Pride carries out in the community.
- 1 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 6 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 7 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 8 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 9 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 10 Clevedon return to top of WEPL table with win over Lansdown