Huge festive fair in Clevedon
CLEVEDON’S town centre will be awash with festive cheer on Saturday when Christmas lights are turned on and a huge fair is held.
The lights in Queens Square and Old Church Road will be turned on by Father Christmas at 5pm.
After that, a fair organised by Clevedon Pride will run throughout the evening and many shops in the town centre will stay open until 9pm.
There will be a fun fair as well as entertainment from carol singers, bell ringers and junior groups.
Old Church Road and Station Road will be closed and numerous stalls will be set up selling a huge range of crafts, gifts and festive food.
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds from the event will got toward paying for the Christmas lights and also the work Clevedon Pride carries out in the community.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 3 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 4 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 5 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 6 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 7 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 8 How to order free Covid home tests
- 9 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 10 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style