Temporary coronavirus testing unit set up in Weston car park
- Credit: PA
A temporary coronavirus testing unit has been set-up in Weston.
The mobile unit at Locking Road car park is available for pre-booked coronavirus tests from 10am until 4pm.
Appointments can be made through www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-getting-tested or by calling 119.
Mobile testing units have an integrated one-way system which allows those with an appointment to attend for either walk-in or drive through testing.
To be eligible for a test you must be aged five-years-old and over, an essential worker with symptoms, or the member of a household of essential workers who are symptomatic.
You may also want to watch:
More guidance can be found at www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-getting-tested#who-can-be-tested
Essential workers will be given priority.
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Camera club wants new members to join
- 5 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 6 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 7 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 8 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 9 'Incredible' Nailsea & Backwell RFC win first ever Bristol Combination Vase
- 10 Driving group needs more volunteers
For tests to be effective, you must be symptomatic.