There With You: Clevedon BID is supporting local businesses
- Credit: Archant
Discover Clevedon has been updated in a bid to support local businesses during the coronavirus lockdown.
Clevedon Business Improvement District (BID) has set up a list of independent delivery services on its website.
The list includes gifts, homeware, food, general supplies and more.
Discover Clevedon usually provides tourists and residents a list of events taking place in the town, as well as providing lists of where to eat, drink or shop.
Julie Bisacre, chair of Clevedon BID said it’s important businesses know they can use this facility.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “Businesses can still survive during this time, they can still get their services to the people of Clevedon.
“We are doing everything we can to help them.
- 1 Popular community centre café closes
- 2 Clevedon man to cycle 'own Tour De France' for breast cancer charity
- 3 Beauty spot used as toilet
- 4 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 5 Clevedon School orders year groups to self-isolate after Covid outbreak
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Three North Somerset women commended in Queen’s birthday honours
- 8 Somerset Freemason raise £25k to help young people
- 9 Events taking place across North Somerset
- 10 Long-term lease secures football club’s future
“We’ll be encouraging new businesses to put their producs on our page with links to their website.”
To view a full list, visit www.discoverclevedon.co.uk