Changes to housing solutions service in North Somerset
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
North Somerset Council's housing solutions service is moving to a new system this month.
The current HomeChoice website, including the application form and bidding system, will be replaced with a different one.
All applicants will need to re-register their households and applications on the new system by December 23 as information cannot be transferred across.
If people do not re-register, their applications will be closed and they will have to register as new applicants.
The authority is moving to a new system known as the Housing Jigsaw, which will enable people to manage homeless and social housing applications through a single customer portal to make the service more streamlined.
People who register by December 23 will be able to keep their original registration date, banding and banding effective date, meaning there will be no change to their level of priority on the register.
For more details, log on to northsomerset.housingjigsaw.co.uk/
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 3 Daly on Portishead Town's season so far and ambitions for the future
- 4 Man due in court after cars stolen in burglary
- 5 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5
- 6 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition
- 7 'Every time you are active, your mental health improves'
- 8 North Somerset Council urges businesses to apply for grant funding
- 9 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 10 Clevedon's Hayer enjoying international exposure