Changes to housing solutions service in North Somerset
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
North Somerset Council's housing solutions service is moving to a new system this month.
The current HomeChoice website, including the application form and bidding system, will be replaced with a different one.
All applicants will need to re-register their households and applications on the new system by December 23 as information cannot be transferred across.
If people do not re-register, their applications will be closed and they will have to register as new applicants.
The authority is moving to a new system known as the Housing Jigsaw, which will enable people to manage homeless and social housing applications through a single customer portal to make the service more streamlined.
People who register by December 23 will be able to keep their original registration date, banding and banding effective date, meaning there will be no change to their level of priority on the register.
For more details, log on to northsomerset.housingjigsaw.co.uk/
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 3 Special school expansion progress
- 4 Road to Wimbledon chance for North Somerset youngsters
- 5 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 6 Cleeve denied close finish as Clevedon friendly abandoned
- 7 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 8 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 9 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 10 Holloway helps Northern Ireland women make history after qualifying for Euro 2022