Changes to housing solutions service in North Somerset
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
North Somerset Council's housing solutions service is moving to a new system this month.
The current HomeChoice website, including the application form and bidding system, will be replaced with a different one.
All applicants will need to re-register their households and applications on the new system by December 23 as information cannot be transferred across.
If people do not re-register, their applications will be closed and they will have to register as new applicants.
The authority is moving to a new system known as the Housing Jigsaw, which will enable people to manage homeless and social housing applications through a single customer portal to make the service more streamlined.
People who register by December 23 will be able to keep their original registration date, banding and banding effective date, meaning there will be no change to their level of priority on the register.
For more details, log on to northsomerset.housingjigsaw.co.uk/
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 3 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- 4 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 5 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 6 Hotel and wedding venue has seen business surge over summer
- 7 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 8 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 9 Clevedon to celebrate National Poetry Day
- 10 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village