Hospice plans colourful Rainbow Run
- Credit: CHSW
FUNDRAISERS will complete a charity run in an explosion of colour to help collect cash for a children’s charity.
Children’s Hospice South West, which runs Charlton Farm in Wraxall, will hold the UK’s first ever Rainbow Run on May 19.
To take place at Clifton Downs, the 5km event will see all participants start in a pristine white T-shirt and finish the distance covered in multicoloured, natural powder paints, which they will be showered with along the course.
Similar paint races have proved a huge hit in America and Australia, where they have attracted crowds of up to 30,000 people.
Head of fundraising at Charlton Farm, Karen Edgington said: “The Rainbow Run is the perfect way to celebrate and support the fantastic work that CHSW does raising a smile for local life-limited children.
You may also want to watch:
“The Rainbow Run is all about having fun and trying something different.”
To enter for £10 visit www.chsw.org.uk/rainbowrun or call 01275 866600.
- 1 Controversial plans for Clevedon B&M set for approval
- 2 Pupils hike up mountain for school sports hall appeal
- 3 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 4 Clevedon girl, 4, wins music award
- 5 Another North Somerset school hit with Covid cases
- 6 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 7 Man suffers head injuries after armed confrontation outside pub
- 8 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 9 Woodspring Women in hunt for new players over the age of 16 to join their side
- 10 North Somerset Stars lose out to Cheltenham rivals