Valentine's cards to raise cash for children's hospice
- Credit: Emily Morrison
A card-making business from Portishead is selling Valentine's cards to raise money for Children's Hospice South West (CHSW).
Emily Morrison, who runs Little Carbon Footprints, is committed to using recycled, sustainable materials to create her designs.
She was inspired to fundraise for CHSW having read about the work it does with local children and families.
She said: “I’m offering my Valentine's cards for a suggested donation of £2 or £3 depending on style, with 100 per cent profits going to CHSW.
"I will need to charge postage, the price of the stamp, and nothing more. I can offer a postal service too and write a personal message if at all needed.”
Julie Draper, CHSW area fundraiser, said: “Emily’s cards are lovingly handmade and we are very grateful she has chosen to raise vital funds for CHSW in our milestone 30th anniversary year.”
- 1 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 2 Contemporary living with lovely estuary views
- 3 Creation of 'flimsy' roles at £7,000 is 'indefensible', says North Somerset councillor
- 4 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead
- 5 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 6 April 12: Air ambulance charity has busiest week on record
- 7 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 8 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 9 Cleeve claim friendly win at Hambrook
- 10 How to order free Covid home tests