Healthcare group hailed in Government’s Parliamentary Review
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A North Somerset healthcare group has been praised in a major Government document.
North Somerset Community Partnership (NSCP), which provides a number of health services in the district, has been named as an example of best practice in the healthcare edition of this year’s Parliamentary Review.
The review is put together by leading organisations and industry experts and provides a summary of the past 12 months in key government areas including education, transport, finance and healthcare.
Judith Brown, NSCP chief executive, said: “We are delighted to feature in the healthcare edition of the Parliamentary Review.
“We take great pride in being highlighted as an example of best practice and hope we are able to inspire other community healthcare organisations.
You may also want to watch:
“This is fantastic publicity for the work we do to prevent unnecessary hospital admissions and our ongoing commitment to partnership working.”
Daniel Yossman, director of the Parliamentary Review, said: “It’s been an utter privilege to work with a range of organisations from across the country in this year’s review.
- 1 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 2 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 3 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 4 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 5 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 6 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 7 New village scout hut in greenbelt approved
- 8 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 9 'Amazing atmosphere' at return of Clevedon Parkrun
- 10 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
“Without their input, our aims of spreading expert knowledge and raising standards simply would not be achievable.
“They’ll be a hard act to follow and next year’s organisations will have to be on the top of their game to meet the challenge.”
The document will be sent to thousands of leading Government policymakers and will be used as a template both for maintaining success in the healthcare industry and potential reform.
NSCP features in the review alongside 12 other groups, including NHS Trusts and clinical commissioning groups, from around the country.