Healthcare group hailed in Government’s Parliamentary Review
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A North Somerset healthcare group has been praised in a major Government document.
North Somerset Community Partnership (NSCP), which provides a number of health services in the district, has been named as an example of best practice in the healthcare edition of this year’s Parliamentary Review.
The review is put together by leading organisations and industry experts and provides a summary of the past 12 months in key government areas including education, transport, finance and healthcare.
Judith Brown, NSCP chief executive, said: “We are delighted to feature in the healthcare edition of the Parliamentary Review.
“We take great pride in being highlighted as an example of best practice and hope we are able to inspire other community healthcare organisations.
You may also want to watch:
“This is fantastic publicity for the work we do to prevent unnecessary hospital admissions and our ongoing commitment to partnership working.”
Daniel Yossman, director of the Parliamentary Review, said: “It’s been an utter privilege to work with a range of organisations from across the country in this year’s review.
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 3 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 4 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 5 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 6 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 7 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 8 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 9 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 10 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
“Without their input, our aims of spreading expert knowledge and raising standards simply would not be achievable.
“They’ll be a hard act to follow and next year’s organisations will have to be on the top of their game to meet the challenge.”
The document will be sent to thousands of leading Government policymakers and will be used as a template both for maintaining success in the healthcare industry and potential reform.
NSCP features in the review alongside 12 other groups, including NHS Trusts and clinical commissioning groups, from around the country.