Health walks prove popular...
- Credit: Archant
HEALTH walks are expanding in Clevedon thanks to a number of newly-trained walk leaders.
This means residents now have more opportunities to enjoy walks together, with jaunts held on the first Tuesday and third Friday of each month, starting at the bandstand in Elton Road at 10.30am.
More recently, Monday evening walks have taken place every three weeks, meeting at the bandstand at 6.30pm.
North Somerset Council’s active lifestyles development officer Bob Hill said: “Once people get involved they thoroughly enjoy the regular exercise and great company.
“It’s all free and you don’t need to worry where you are going as the leaders take you on some fantastic routes.”
You may also want to watch:
For more details on health walks visit www.n-somerset.gov.uk/go4life or call the council’s active lifestyles team on 01275 882730 or email email@example.com
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder
- 2 North Somerset restaurants reopening outside next week
- 3 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 4 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 5 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 6 Modern three-bedroom eco house with lovely gardens
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 North Somerset antisocial behaviour orders come into force
- 9 Plan to cut traffic on rural roads
- 10 Best scenic dog walks in North Somerset and Somerset