Headway launches Clevedon outpost
A CHARITY which helps people with traumatic brain injury has launched a new outpost in Clevedon.
Headway Bristol supports the survivors of such injuries to help them live as independently as possible and to allow them to take part in a range of activities.
Now, every Monday at the Clevedon Town Council offices in Old Street the charity will run sessions between 10am-3pm to allow it to reach more people in North Somerset.
The charity already offers one-to-one intensive outreach sessions with people at their homes but having a local day service will give individuals the chance to take part in group activities and develop a network of friends who understand what they have been through.
Activities can include arts and crafts, cookery, gardening and health and fitness.
You may also want to watch:
For more details about Headway Bristol and the Clevedon outpost call 0117 340 3771, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.headwaybristol.org.uk
- 1 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 2 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 3 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 4 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 5 Appeal to find missing teenager Ruben
- 6 Somerset has best Covid vaccine rate for both doses
- 7 Clevedon School orders year groups to self-isolate after Covid outbreak
- 8 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 9 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in North Somerset
- 10 Clevedon LTC launch new beginners groups