Have your say on open space’s future
- Credit: Archant
PEOPLE in Pill are being invited to have their say on the management of a green open space in their village.
A consultation is currently being carried out before the management plan for Watchhouse Hill is updated.
The area on the eastern edge of Pill is considered important for wildlife and includes a traditional orchard and tall grass meadow.
The Friends of Watchhouse Hill, which is made up of local volunteers, helps to maintain the area and organise community events there.
The existing management plan is being updated, with input from representatives of North Somerset Council, Pill and Easton-in-Gordano Parish Council and the friends group.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone wishing to view and comment on the draft plan can do so online at www.n-somerset.gov.uk/watchhousehill
The consultation closes at 5pm on June 4.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 4 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 5 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 6 WIN: Tickets to The Courier at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 7 Live music returns to village this weekend
- 8 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 9 Village pub conversion rejected by council
- 10 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign