Halloween trick or treat trail
A TRICK or treat trail and pumpkin competition are just some of the spooky spectacles shoppers will be greeted by in Nailsea.
Visitors to the town centre can expect ghosts, ghouls and plenty of goodies as shops in Crown Glass Shopping Centre and Nailsea High Street celebrate Halloween.
From October 27-31, children can take part in a free trick or treat trail with prizes for people who spot the witch emblem in 20 retailers in the town.
Youngsters who have carved out pumpkins can take their handiwork to be displayed in a shop unit in Somerset Square, next to WH Smith, on October 30.
The jack-o-lanterns will be judged at 2pm and two prizes will be awarded for the best creations.
You may also want to watch:
Centre manager James Lucas said: “This is the first of a series of fun events we are organising at Nailsea over the coming months.
“There has been real enthusiasm from the retailers for these Halloween events and we hope lots of people try the trail and bring their pumpkins to show off.”
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 4 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 5 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 6 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 7 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 8 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 9 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 10 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?