May 17: Hall & Woodhouse Portishead opens indoors next week
- Credit: Hall & Woodhouse Portishead
A popular Portishead restaurant will reopen its indoor dining service from Thursday.
Following the impending lifting of Government restrictions on Monday, indoor table service will resume in the restaurant and bar areas of the Hall & Woodhouse, in Newfoundland Way, later next week.
Pub gardens will still be available for use, which the company says provides more outdoor options in the upcoming warmer months.
Managing director of Hall & Woodhouse, Matt Kearsey, said: “We are delighted to be able to fully open our doors and welcome our guests back after lockdown.
“We have taken the time to carry out refresher training for our team and have added some new menu dishes to our traditional favourites.
You may also want to watch:
“We are really looking forward to being able to offer our guests great, safe hospitality either inside or outside over what promises to be an exciting summer.”
People are encouraged to pre-book a table online and bookings of no more than six people will be available with a 90-minute slot at the table.
- 1 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
- 2 Work to start on Nailsea housing development this summer
- 3 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 4 Protest outside MP's office over police and crime bill
- 5 Sprawling country house with grounds and outbuildings
- 6 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 9 North Somerset to host hot air balloon race
- 10 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
Hall & Woodhouse Portishead opens on Thursdays from 11.30am-3pm and 5.30-10.30pm, as well as Fridays and Saturdays from 11.30am-10pm and Sundays from midday until 9pm.