Groups for aspiring performers
ASPIRING singers, dancers and actors are being encouraged to join two groups in Clevedon.
The town’s YMCA runs two groups for children and young people who love to perform and staff are now hoping more people will join following the success of the hit TV show Glee, which features an impressive show choir.
Each session includes a choir rehearsal with members then able to choose whether they take part in a dance or drama practice.
The groups perform concerts twice a year and anyone within the age range can join.
The junior group, called Minising, meets from 3.30-5pm on Thursdays at Yeo Moor Primary School in Kennaway Road. This is for children in school years two to six.
You may also want to watch:
Tensing, the older group, meets from 7-9pm on Thursdays at the YMCA in Marson Road and is for people aged 11-25.
For more details contact Lorna at email@example.com or on 07910 265513.
- 1 Modern and versatile four-bedroom home
- 2 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 3 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 6 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 7 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon
- 8 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 9 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 10 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?