Groups for aspiring performers
ASPIRING singers, dancers and actors are being encouraged to join two groups in Clevedon.
The town’s YMCA runs two groups for children and young people who love to perform and staff are now hoping more people will join following the success of the hit TV show Glee, which features an impressive show choir.
Each session includes a choir rehearsal with members then able to choose whether they take part in a dance or drama practice.
The groups perform concerts twice a year and anyone within the age range can join.
The junior group, called Minising, meets from 3.30-5pm on Thursdays at Yeo Moor Primary School in Kennaway Road. This is for children in school years two to six.
You may also want to watch:
Tensing, the older group, meets from 7-9pm on Thursdays at the YMCA in Marson Road and is for people aged 11-25.
For more details contact Lorna at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07910 265513.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 3 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 4 How to order free Covid home tests
- 5 Cleeve claim friendly win at Hambrook
- 6 Health club thanks NHS workers with free memberships
- 7 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 8 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 9 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead
- 10 Barclays to close North Somerset branches