Great Wall walkers needed
DARING volunteers are being sought to take part in a trek along the Great Wall of China in aid of a Pill charity.
Penny Brohn Cancer Care, which offers complementary treatment for those affected by cancer, is organising the expedition for October.
One woman who will be taking part is 53-year-old Angela Hucker from Long Ashton.
She has been caring for her mum, who was diagnosed with breast cancer, for the past five years and both have been supported by the charity.
Angela also took on a trek to Machu Picchu in Peru in October in aid of Penny Brohn Cancer Care.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “I found out about Penny Brohn Cancer Care and went along with my mum. Their support has been life-changing.
“I felt like my bucket was over flowing and now they’ve helped me to get back on track.”
- 1 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 2 Contemporary living with lovely estuary views
- 3 Creation of 'flimsy' roles at £7,000 is 'indefensible', says North Somerset councillor
- 4 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead
- 5 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 6 April 12: Air ambulance charity has busiest week on record
- 7 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 8 Cleeve claim friendly win at Hambrook
- 9 How to order free Covid home tests
- 10 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
For more details about the Great Wall of China trek visit www.pennybrohncancercare.org/events or call Andrew Tilling on 01275 370073 or email email@example.com