Global donates thousands of pounds to Springboard Opportunity Group
- Credit: Archant
A national charity has donated £47,000 to Springboard Opportunity Group.
Springboard Opportunity Group, based in Clevedon, will benefit from Global’s Make Some Noise campaign which will go towards a new speech and language therapist from September 2020.
Springboard is a community-based charity that supports children under five with additional needs and disabilities, and their families, across North Somerset.
The charity’s chief execituve Joanne Harris said: “This grant will make such a difference to our charity, especially in these difficult times when we don’t know where our money is coming from.
“The grant will take so much pressure off and the families we support will so appreciate it.
You may also want to watch:
“I can’t thank you enough. We need some good news right now and that was wonderful.”
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 3 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 4 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 5 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 6 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 7 Driving group needs more volunteers
- 8 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 9 Camera club wants new members to join
- 10 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel