Get back to swimming
NEW swimming sessions will be held at Portishead Open Air Pool as part of a programme to encourage people back into sport.
As part of the Back to Sport 4 Life scheme, Masters Swimming classes will be held every Tuesday from 6.30-7.30pm for 10 weeks between Tuesday and July 24, excluding June 5.
Those taking part must be aged 16 and above and people of all abilities are welcome.
All sessions will be held by a qualified instructor who will help with stroke techniques and improving fitness and will also offer advice on opportunities to become a competitive swimmer.
The 10-week course costs �30, which should be paid at the first session.
You may also want to watch:
To register for a place contact North Somerset Council’s sport and active lifestyles team on 01275 882736 or email email@example.com
- 1 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 2 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 3 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 4 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 5 Appeal to find missing teenager Ruben
- 6 Somerset has best Covid vaccine rate for both doses
- 7 Clevedon School orders year groups to self-isolate after Covid outbreak
- 8 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 9 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in North Somerset
- 10 Clevedon LTC launch new beginners groups