Gardening club’s spring show
COLOURFUL displays will be put on as part of Clevedon Gardener’s Club Spring Flower Show and Fair this month.
Entries of flowers, plants, crafts, photography, cookery and preserves will fill the tables in the Princes Hall in Princes Road on February 26, ready for the all-important judging.
There will also be special classes for children as well as stalls seling cakes, bric-a-brac, books and plants.
Exhibits can be taken to the hall between 9-10.30am ready for judging at 11am.
The show will open to the public between 1.30-4.15pm.
You may also want to watch:
Admission for members of the public is 50p.
Schedules and entry forms are available from the Clevedon Community Association office in Princes Road, the porch of 40 Highdale Avenue, H Seeley & Co in Hill Road and 97 Clevedon Road in Tickenham.
- 1 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 2 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 3 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 4 U-turn as West of England Combined Authority formally opposes Bristol Airport expansion
- 5 Duck race raises £1,000 for children's hospice
- 6 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
- 7 WIN: Tickets to latest James Bond film
- 8 Procession held at beach memorial to give thanks to NHS
- 9 Town to celebrate art and crafts with inaugural festival
- 10 Pupils beat parents in school fun run