Fund-raising through yoga
A PILL charity is looking for 100 people to take part in a yogathon to raise vital funds toward its work.
Penny Brohn Cancer Care will hold the challenge, sponsored by Simplyhealth, between May 8-18 and participants will be asked to do 30 minutes of yoga on each of the 10 days with a sponsorship target of �100.
The charity hopes to raise �10,000 and also hopes this will become an annual event.
Yoga is just one of the many courses offered by Penny Brohn Cancer Care, which has a dedicated facility in Chapel Pill Lane and provides complementary support to people suffering from cancer.
YogaThrive is a research-based, therapeutic yoga course that has been modified for people with cancer.
You may also want to watch:
To sign up to the yogathon call Emily Waller on 01275 370076 or email email@example.com or log on to www.pennybrohncancercare.org/yoga
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 2 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 6 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 7 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 8 Legal action starts to remove Portishead traveller camp
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Yatton development welcomes first movers