Fun in the snow
- Credit: Archant
PEOPLE across North Somerset have been enjoying some fun in the snow as the flakes continue to fall and cover most of the district.
STAFF at Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm in Wraxall have been busy a family of snowmen.
Employees at the zoo farm in Wraxall created a snow family, including a snow child, to wish head keeper Chris Wilkinson and his wife Clare luck after they went to hospital this morning to have their baby.
Staff are also planning to build snow figures for the zoo’s rhinos and tigers later today.
Snowmen have been springing up across towns and villages and children have been digging out their hats, gloves and toboggans to have snowball fights and enjoy some sledging.
You may also want to watch:
Please send in your pictures of snowy scenes and activities to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 2 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 3 Controversial plans for Clevedon B&M set for approval
- 4 Pupils hike up mountain for school sports hall appeal
- 5 Royals praise North Somerset children's hospice
- 6 PICTURES: Backwell School throws leavers festival
- 7 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 8 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 9 Protest outside MP's office over police and crime bill
- 10 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats