Fun in the snow
- Credit: Archant
PEOPLE across North Somerset have been enjoying some fun in the snow as the flakes continue to fall and cover most of the district.
STAFF at Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm in Wraxall have been busy a family of snowmen.
Employees at the zoo farm in Wraxall created a snow family, including a snow child, to wish head keeper Chris Wilkinson and his wife Clare luck after they went to hospital this morning to have their baby.
Staff are also planning to build snow figures for the zoo’s rhinos and tigers later today.
Snowmen have been springing up across towns and villages and children have been digging out their hats, gloves and toboggans to have snowball fights and enjoy some sledging.
You may also want to watch:
Please send in your pictures of snowy scenes and activities to email@example.com
- 1 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 2 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 3 Nailsea & Tickenham maintain unbeaten start with comfortable win over Chard
- 4 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 5 North Somerset Arts Week is huge success
- 6 School athletics tracks gets eco-friendly floodlight boost
- 7 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village
- 8 Town to celebrate art and crafts with inaugural festival
- 9 The Subways to perform at Bristol O2 Academy
- 10 Gordano RFC edge out Clevedon RFC to maintain perfect start to season