Former school caretaker died of lung condition
NATURAL CAUSES: A former caretaker at Nailsea School died of a natural lung condition, an inquest has ruled.
Charles Terry, of Rock Road, Yatton, died last June after suffering years of breathing problems.
The 83-year-old, who was conscripted to the army during World War Two, spent almost his entire career as a joiner before working at the school.
Terrence Moore, deputy assistant coroner, ruled that despite some exposure to asbestos during his lifetime, it was impossible to determine whether it contributed to the lung disease he suffered from.
A verdict of natural causes was recorded at the hearing.