Foresight charity moves in
AN INTERNATIONALLY-RENOWNED fertility charity has moved its headquarters to Clevedon.
Foresight supports people with infertility and has moved to North Somerset from its former base in Bognor Regis.
Since January, the charity has been setting up a new facility in Lower Queens Road where clients can go to gain advice and support as well as have tests carried out.
CEO Kate Mead said: “The modern infrastructure with motorways, rail connections and a local airport were key factors in making Clevedon our base for the future.
“For continuity we had to move everything at once, including the stock of nutritional supplements that are a key part of the programme that helps to get both women and men into optimum health. We also had to move our stock of literature, weighing several tonnes, that advises on lifestyle change.”
You may also want to watch:
Foresight was set up in 1978 and is seeing an increasing demand from couples hoping to have children later in life.
For more details about the charity call 01275 878953 or visit www.foresight-preconception.org.uk
- 1 Portishead awarded GreenSeas Trust bin to tackle plastic pollution
- 2 Gorgeous three-bedroom character cottage in rural area, with annexe
- 3 Another North Somerset school hit with Covid cases
- 4 Man suffers head injuries after armed confrontation outside pub
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 New bike shelter opened at Weston General Hospital for Clean Air Day
- 7 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 8 Portishead Summer Show announces 2021 dates
- 9 Circus Funtasia comes to Clevedon
- 10 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset