Flood warning for Clevedon coastline
A FLOOD warning has been issued covering Clevedon’s seafront for tonight (Tues) and tomorrow morning.
The warning on the Environment Agency website says there will be a risk of overtopping and onshore flooding as a result of high water levers combined with high energy waves.
The next high tide is forecast for 8.45pm tonight and then again at 9am tomorrow.
The warning covers the coastline between Gullhouse Point and Marine Parade, including the Marine Lake and The Beach.
The agency has also issued a flood warning for the coastline between Portishead Point and Avonmouth, including including Woodlands Road, Portishead Ashlands Nature Reserve and the Royal Portbury Dock, and the River Avon at Pill.
You may also want to watch:
There is also an alert in place for Kingston Seymour.
* If you capture any images of flooding or extreme weather in our area you can upload them to our iwitness24 website using the link at the top right of this story.
- 1 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 4 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 5 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 6 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 7 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 8 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 9 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 10 Council plea to public as services impacted by pingdemic