Five things to do in North Somerset this weekend
PUBLISHED: 11:55 22 November 2019
People's creative juices will be flowing this weekend as a number of innovative events will take place across the area.
- An Alan Bennett classic will be recreated by a drama group.
Tickenham drama group will perform its winter show, Habeas Corpus, tonight (Friday) and Saturday at the village hall in Clevedon Road at 7.30pm.
Tickets, priced £12, are available by clicking here.
- Talented musicians will perform in Nailsea on Saturday.
The festival of music will run from 9am-5pm at the school, in Mizzymead Road.
Entry, priced £2, allows people to watch piano, drama, singing and other classes.
- Artists will showcase their works in Wrington.
An arts fair will be held at the memorial hall, in Silver Street, on Saturday and Sunday from 10.30am-4pm.
For more details, email Dave at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- One of the largest exhibitions of military models in the South West is coming to Nailsea on Sunday.
Bugle Call, the annual model exhibition by the Bristol area branch of the British Model Soldier Society and South West Figure Modellers is taking place at the school, in Mizzymead Road, on Sunday from 10am-4.30pm.
Entry is £2-5.
- Youngsters will get to show their creative sides in Long Ashton on Sunday.
A messy church day will be held at Hebron Church, in Providence Lane, from 3.30-5.30pm.
Entry is free.