Five things to do in North Somerset this weekend
PUBLISHED: 12:00 18 October 2019
A pumpkin festival, football match and an apple day are all taking place across the area this weekend.
- Noah's Ark Zoo Farm, in Clevedon Road, will host a pumpkin festival on Saturday from 10.30am-4pm.
Guests can pick and carve pumpkins, enjoy a mystery trail, play pumpkin skittles and more.
Tickets, priced £9.45-65.80, are available at www.noahsarkzoofarm.co.uk or on 01275 852606.
- Clevedon Town will look to bounce back from three successive defeats in the Toolstation Western League Premier Division on Saturday.
The Seasiders host Brislington on Saturday at the Everyone Active Stadium at 3pm.
Tickets are available to purchase on the gate.
- Avon and Somerset Constabulary Male Voice Coir will perform in Portishead on Saturday night.
The group will sing at the Methodist church, in High Street, at 7.30pm. Money raised will be donated to Marie Curie and Rotary causes.
Tickets, priced £10, can be bought at Portishead Motorcare, on 01275 393340 and 07791 104958 or on the door.
- A documentary showing rock climber Alex Honnold's one-man climb of El Capitan will be shown in Long Ashton.
LA cinema will screen Free Solo on Saturday at the community centre, in Keedwell Hill, at 8pm.
Tickets, priced £2.50-£5, are available at www.la-cinema.uk
- An ancient Somerset tradition will return to the area on Sunday.
Friends of Watchhouse Hill is holding a free apple day in Pill from 2-4pm at the orchard, in Watchhouse Hill.
There will be fun and games, storytelling, apple goodies to taste and more.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Somerset Times. Click the link in the orange box below for details.