Five things to do in North Somerset this weekend
PUBLISHED: 16:55 22 March 2019
A charity auction, book launch and litter pick are all taking place across North Somerset this weekend.
- A true story focusing on the exploits of a group of Cornish fishermen is being played out in Clevedon this weekend.
The Curzon cinema, in Old Church Road, will screen Fisherman’s Friend at 7.30pm tonight (Friday) and tomorrow (Saturday) and at 1.30pm on Sunday.
Tickets, priced £5.50-18, are available at www.curzon.org.uk or on 01275 871000.
- A silent auction will be held at Clevedon’s Kenn Road Methodist Church from 11am to noon on Saturday.
All proceeds from the event will go to Andrew House.
- A Pill author will celebrate his 90th birthday with the launch of his fifth novel.
Ivor King will host a party at the memorial club, in Lodway, on Saturday at 7pm.
He will be giving away copies of the book.
- Fans of classical music are in for a treat, with one of the area’s most popular musicians heading to Wrington.
Richard Lennox will perform at Barley Wood House, in Long Lane, on Saturday at 7.30pm.
Tickets, priced £10, are available at www.eventbrite.co.uk
- A litter pick will be held around Pill.
Sustainable Pill will meet in the precinct, on Sunday, at 10am.
Those interested in joining in should take a bag and wear gloves.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Somerset Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.