Five things to do in North Somerset
PUBLISHED: 17:00 24 August 2018
(C)2016 Jeremy Long / JCLPhotography, all rights reserved
A three-day weekend is here, so make use of the extra day off work and enjoy five activities taking place across the region.
- A charity football match will take place in Abbots Leigh tonight (Friday).
The match will take place at Clifton College Sports Ground, in Abbots Leigh Road, from 6-9pm and will raise money for Arianna Sutera, a premature baby from Locking.
There will also be welly-waggling, a cake sale and a barbecue.
- Clevedon’s Curzon cinema, in Old Church Road, will screen the latest instalment in the Mission: Impossible franchise.
Mission: Impossible - Fallout will screen at 7.30pm on Friday and tomorrow (Saturday).
Tickets, priced £5.50-7.80, are available from www.curzon.org.uk or on 01275 871000.
- Clevedon art club’s 62nd annual exhibition will run until Monday.
Sculptures, ceramics and paintings will be on show as more than 340 artists have provided pieces to be displayed.
It will take place at the secondary school’s science atrium, in Valley Road, from 10.30am-6pm tomorrow (Saturday) and 2-6pm on Sunday.
- Hundreds of beautiful plants, fruit anad vegetabls will be displayed at Clevedon Flower Show.
The show take place on Salthouse Fields, in Salthouse Road from 1-6pm on Saturday and 10am-5pm on Sunday. A car boot sale will be held from 8am to noon on Saturday.
Tickets, priced £4-5, are available to buy online at www.clevedonflowershow.com
- Kingston Seymour will host its annual village show at the hall, in Ham Lane, on Saturday from 2-3.30pm.
Entry forms are available at www.kingstonseymour.org.uk and entry costs 20-30p.