Five things to do in North Somerset
PUBLISHED: 16:55 15 March 2019 | UPDATED: 17:28 15 March 2019
Bungee jumping, explorer trails and a flower show are all taking palce across the region this weekend.
- A fashion show will raise money for a Barrow Gurney animal sanctuary tonight (Friday).
Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary is hosting a fashion show at Long Ashton’s community centre, in Keedwell Hill, from 7-10.30pm.
Tickets, priced £8, are available from www.hollyhedge.org.uk/event/fashion-show-2019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gardeners will showcase their exhibits in Yatton on Saturday.
The horticultural society will host its spring show at the village hall, in The Causeway.
It will be open from 2-4pm.
- A Wraxall zoo will lead a trail around its grounds on Saturday.
Explorer Jacki Hill-Murphy will lead a trail around Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm, in Clevedon Road, from 2-5pm, with guests finding the secret message and collecting their treasure reward from the café.
Tickets, priced £5-66.50, are available from www.noahsarkzoofarm.co.uk or on 01275 852606.
- High-quality cinema returns to Long Ashton on Saturday.
LA Cinema will screen Cold War at the community centre, in Keedwell Hill, at 8pm.
Tickets, priced £5, are available from the centre’s café, village post office or visit www.la-cinema.uk
- Have you ever wanted to try a bungee workout?
Clevdon’s YMCA, in Marson Road, will launch new bungee exercise classes on Sunday at 11am.
It is open to all ages.