Firework posted through letterbox

Firework posted through letterbox

A CLEVEDON family were given a fright when a lit firework was posted through their door on bonfire night.

The firework was pushed through the door of a home in Wickfield at 9.15pm.

Nobody was injured in the incident, but the sparkling device charred the property’s letterbox.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter