Fire crews tackle house fire in Clevedon

PUBLISHED: 08:02 10 August 2017 | UPDATED: 08:02 10 August 2017

Fire crews were called to a blaze at a house in Clevedon.

Fire crews were called to a blaze at a house in Clevedon.


Firefighters tackled a blaze at house in Clevedon last night (Wednesday).

The fire was caused by a saucepan which had been left on a hob at the property in Mantle Close.

The blaze, which happened at 8.20pm, was believed to be accidental and caused heavy smoke logging inside the property.

If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Somerset Times. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the North Somerset Times