Man rescued after kitchen fire in Congresbury
PUBLISHED: 11:08 20 January 2019
Firefighters forced their way into a flat in Congresbury to rescue a man from a fire.
Crews from Avon Fire and Rescue Service were called to a property in Millennium Mews just after 1am last night (Saturday).
Callers had informed the fire service someone was inside the flat and crews from Yatton, Winscombe and Clevedon forced their way into the building.
The fire had started in the kitchen and filled the entire flat with smoke.
The male occupant was rescued from the property by firefighters.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Somerset Times. Click the link in the orange box below for details.