Fire in village

FIRE crews were called to a blaze in Portbury last night (Tues).

The chimney fire started at about 7.45pm and a ladder had to be used to get to the roof.

The blaze at a property in Wharf Lane started accidentally.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter