Fire in village

FIRE crews were called to a blaze in a chimney last night (Thurs).

The incident happened shortly before 8pm in Martcombe Road in Easton-in-Gordano.

The fire is believed to have started accidentally.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter