Fire crews attend kitchen fire

PUBLISHED: 09:39 20 September 2012

�

Archant

FIREFGHTERS were called to a Clevedon house fire last night (Wed).

Crews attended Cannons Gate at 8.28pm after a grill pan caught alight.

The fire was quickly put out and the smoke was cleared.

A spokesman for Avon Fire and Rescue said the cause was accidental and there were no reported injuries.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Somerset Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the North Somerset Times