Farewell to Mrs Morgan
SCHOOLCHILDREN in Nailsea bid farewell to a long-serving member of staff.
Marilyn Morgan, a general assistant and dinner lady, has worked at Golden Valley Primary School in Nailsea Park for 23 years and has now retired to spend more time with her family, including her granddaughter.
Year six pupil Harry said: “It is really sad that Mrs Morgan is leaving, she is really good at doing her job. I will miss her.”
Headteacher Kevin Lynch said: “Marilyn has been such a supportive member of our school family and she will be greatly-missed by her staff colleagues and the children.
“Marilyn is such a positive person who always sees the best in people and is unflappable.
You may also want to watch:
“We will miss her, but we all think she deserves to thoroughly enjoy life at a slightly more relaxing pace.”
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 4 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 5 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 6 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 7 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 10 Clevedon's FA Vase dream ends at Plymouth Parkway