Family distraught after pet dogs are stolen
HEARTLESS thieves have stolen three pet dogs from a stable yard in Barrow Gurney.
The two lurchers and a Jack Russell cross breed were taken from a locked tack room at the yard on the A38 Bridgwater Road overnight between December 6-7.
A horse driving harness was also taken during the burglary.
One lurcher is a brindle coloured female aged about seven called Peggy and the other is a black male aged three to four with four white feet and a white chest called Bear. The Jack Russell / fox terrier cross, called Yogi, is three years old.
Their owners have been left distraught and are asking for the public’s help to reunite them with their much-loved pets.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen the dogs, has been offered them for sale or has any information regarding the burglary should contact PC Byron Baker Brown on 101 or can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 6 WIN: Tickets to The Courier at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 7 Village pub conversion rejected by council
- 8 Live music returns to village this weekend
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign