Families enjoy Christmas crafts at messy church event
- Credit: Archant
Children made Christmas decorations and enjoyed some festive activities and games at Nailsea Methodist Church.
Worshipers held a messy church service for families to celebrate the Christmas period.
Volunteers put on crafts, told stories and organised games to help families learn more about the Christmas story.
Children enjoyed some messy crafts with glitter and glue, made colourful pictures and decorations to take home for their trees and homes.
Families then joined in with some festive games and songs before tucking into an afternoon tea, courtesy of the generous churchgoers.
You may also want to watch:
Nailsea Methodist Church, in Silver Street, runs messy church activities on the second Sunday of each month from 4-6pm.
The fun-packed events are held to enable families to spend quality time together and enjoy messy crafts, games and songs with a Biblical theme.
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 3 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 4 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 5 Support Portishead and Nailsea Lions clubs with Santa Float collections this December
- 6 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 7 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 8 Clevedon Music Club cancels winter concert
- 9 Portishead building firm wins national award