Road closures in Failand this week
- Credit: Archant
The B3128 Clevedon Road, in Failand, will be closed for two nights this week.
Tomorrow (Thursday) the road is closed between its junction with Weston Road and its junction with Flax Bourton Road.
The following day it will be closed between its junction with Flax Bourton Road and its junction with Portbury Lane. Both closures are in place between 7pm and 6am.
Access to homes and businesses will be available and signs will be in place throughout the works advising businesses are open as usual.
The closure is needed to carry out essential carriageway patching works in preparation for surface dressing this section of the B3128 in 2021.
You may also want to watch:
The closure will also accommodate the necessary road safety scheme of installing an anti-skid surface on the junction with Wraxall Hill, which will be open to homeowners, with no through traffic and information boards stating road closed ahead.
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 3 Daly on Portishead Town's season so far and ambitions for the future
- 4 Man due in court after cars stolen in burglary
- 5 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5
- 6 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition
- 7 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 8 'Every time you are active, your mental health improves'
- 9 North Somerset Council urges businesses to apply for grant funding
- 10 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week