Euphoria to perform at Albert Hall
A POPULAR choir from North Somerset has been chosen to perform at the Royal Albert Hall in London.
Backwell-based Euphoria Show Choir has been picked to sing at the Barnardo’s Young Supporters Concert on November 6.
The successful choir, which was set up two years ago, was talent spotted after they performed in the foyer of Colston Hall in Bristol.
The 27-strong group has gone on to perform in the National Show Choir Championships in New York as well as putting on spectacles to celebrate the Queen’s Jubilee.
Founder of the group Rachel Walker said: “We are completely overwhelmed to be chosen. It’s a real honour.”
You may also want to watch:
Euphoria sings a wide range of rock and pop songs as well as popular tunes from hit shows.
- 1 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
- 2 Work to start on Nailsea housing development this summer
- 3 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 4 Protest outside MP's office over police and crime bill
- 5 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 6 Sprawling country house with grounds and outbuildings
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 9 North Somerset to host hot air balloon race
- 10 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset