Euphoria to perform at Albert Hall
A POPULAR choir from North Somerset has been chosen to perform at the Royal Albert Hall in London.
Backwell-based Euphoria Show Choir has been picked to sing at the Barnardo’s Young Supporters Concert on November 6.
The successful choir, which was set up two years ago, was talent spotted after they performed in the foyer of Colston Hall in Bristol.
The 27-strong group has gone on to perform in the National Show Choir Championships in New York as well as putting on spectacles to celebrate the Queen’s Jubilee.
Founder of the group Rachel Walker said: “We are completely overwhelmed to be chosen. It’s a real honour.”
You may also want to watch:
Euphoria sings a wide range of rock and pop songs as well as popular tunes from hit shows.
- 1 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 2 Woodspring Women earn first ever win over Burnham United Ladies Reserves
- 3 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 4 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 5 Nailsea & Tickenham maintain unbeaten start with comfortable win over Chard
- 6 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 7 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 8 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
- 9 Pupils beat parents in school fun run
- 10 Nailsea & Backwell RFC thrash Stothert & Pitt to make it four wins from four