Pupils represent their schools in mathematics challenge
- Credit: Archant
Children from Clevedon and Tickenham took part in a maths challenge.
Forty students from All Saints, Tickenham, St Nicholas' Chantry, Yeo Moor and Mary Elton primary schools tackled a series of puzzles designed to test their mathematical and problem-solving skills.
They worked in small teams to represent their schools, which are all part of the Clevedon Learning Trust.
The winning teams were Tickenham A Team year five and Tickenham B Team year six.
Rebecca Underwood, a teacher from Tickenham Primary School, said: "The children thoroughly enjoyed their time and were buzzing with enthusiasm on their return to school.
You may also want to watch:
"The variety of mathematical activities available were really fun and challenged the children perfectly."
Mark Nelson, event organiser, said: "As a trust we cater for a wide range of pupil interests."
- 1 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 2 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 3 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 6 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 7 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 8 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 9 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 10 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk