Children win school competition
- Credit: Wrington Primary
Wrington Primary School pupils finished in first and third positions during a day of friendly competition.
Children competed against 22 other schools and raced against the clock to win in multi-skilled challenges.
Activities were set to test teamwork on the day, including bowling, throwing and catching games which took place in the sport’s hall at St Katherine’s School in Pill.
Team A won in first place and group B came joint-third.
A spokesman for Wrington Primary School said: “I would like to say another massive well done and thank you to the children who competed in the event for their behaviour and camaraderie.
You may also want to watch:
“It was a real pleasure to witness such a fun and challenging day, in which the children all worked so well together.
“I am sure there will be plenty more opportunities across the year for those involved to perform just as well as this group of children did.”
- 1 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 2 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 3 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 6 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 7 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 8 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 9 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 10 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk