Children win school competition
- Credit: Wrington Primary
Wrington Primary School pupils finished in first and third positions during a day of friendly competition.
Children competed against 22 other schools and raced against the clock to win in multi-skilled challenges.
Activities were set to test teamwork on the day, including bowling, throwing and catching games which took place in the sport’s hall at St Katherine’s School in Pill.
Team A won in first place and group B came joint-third.
A spokesman for Wrington Primary School said: “I would like to say another massive well done and thank you to the children who competed in the event for their behaviour and camaraderie.
You may also want to watch:
“It was a real pleasure to witness such a fun and challenging day, in which the children all worked so well together.
“I am sure there will be plenty more opportunities across the year for those involved to perform just as well as this group of children did.”
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 2 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 3 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 4 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 5 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 6 Legal action starts to remove Portishead traveller camp
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 9 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 10 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'