Children win school competition
- Credit: Wrington Primary
Wrington Primary School pupils finished in first and third positions during a day of friendly competition.
Children competed against 22 other schools and raced against the clock to win in multi-skilled challenges.
Activities were set to test teamwork on the day, including bowling, throwing and catching games which took place in the sport’s hall at St Katherine’s School in Pill.
Team A won in first place and group B came joint-third.
A spokesman for Wrington Primary School said: “I would like to say another massive well done and thank you to the children who competed in the event for their behaviour and camaraderie.
You may also want to watch:
“It was a real pleasure to witness such a fun and challenging day, in which the children all worked so well together.
“I am sure there will be plenty more opportunities across the year for those involved to perform just as well as this group of children did.”
- 1 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 2 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5
- 3 Man due in court after cars stolen in burglary
- 4 North Somerset Council urges businesses to apply for grant funding
- 5 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
- 6 Carpenter remembers Clevedon's Bristol Combination Vase triumph
- 7 'Every time you are active, your mental health improves'
- 8 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 9 Mental health services to help people cope in lockdown
- 10 School offering transport to vaccination appointments