Children win school competition
- Credit: Wrington Primary
Wrington Primary School pupils finished in first and third positions during a day of friendly competition.
Children competed against 22 other schools and raced against the clock to win in multi-skilled challenges.
Activities were set to test teamwork on the day, including bowling, throwing and catching games which took place in the sport’s hall at St Katherine’s School in Pill.
Team A won in first place and group B came joint-third.
A spokesman for Wrington Primary School said: “I would like to say another massive well done and thank you to the children who competed in the event for their behaviour and camaraderie.
You may also want to watch:
“It was a real pleasure to witness such a fun and challenging day, in which the children all worked so well together.
“I am sure there will be plenty more opportunities across the year for those involved to perform just as well as this group of children did.”
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 3 Special school expansion progress
- 4 Road to Wimbledon chance for North Somerset youngsters
- 5 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 6 Cleeve denied close finish as Clevedon friendly abandoned
- 7 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 8 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 9 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 10 Holloway helps Northern Ireland women make history after qualifying for Euro 2022