Video: Clevedon pupils show their talent
DANCERS, singers and musicians took to the stage at Clevedon School to raise money for Children in Need.
A total of 12 acts performed in front of parents, teachers and fellow pupils during Talent 11, which was organised by sixth formers working for an A-level in business studies.
Among the performances there was a demonstration of diabolo tricks as well as some comedy dancing and singing.
Before the final evening on October 18, auditions were held to whittle down the 50 entrants to the final acts.
They were then judged during the show by two teachers as well as two special guests - established dancers Charlie Wheeler and Mark Gauden.
You may also want to watch:
Break dancers Jay Chapman and Jake Perry were crowned the winners, second place went to the band Lock ‘N’ Load and third place went to dancers Anna Coleman and Maisie Welch.
It is hoped almost �3,000 has been raised for Children in Need by the A-level pupils who organised the event and were part of a team they called Dimension.
- 1 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 2 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 3 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 4 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 5 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 6 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 7 New village scout hut in greenbelt approved
- 8 'Amazing atmosphere' at return of Clevedon Parkrun
- 9 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 10 Protestors take to the streets against Bristol Airport