School launches lunchtime unicycle challenge
- Credit: Sub
A secondary school has launched a new lunchtime initiative.
Pupils at Clevedon School can enjoy the art of unicycling.
Students went head-to-head in a unicycling time trial during the hour-long lunch break.
Headteacher Jim Smith said: “The unicycle challenge was yet another example of pushing the boundaries of what students think they can achieve.
“By raising aspirations in many different ways it leads to culture of excellence and success being the norm.”
You may also want to watch:
The unicycle was invented by Americans in the 19th century and are single-wheeled vehicles.
- 1 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 2 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 3 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 4 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 5 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 6 New officer verification process introduced by police
- 7 Camera club wants new members to join
- 8 Driving group needs more volunteers
- 9 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 10 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up