New play area delights Portishead youngsters
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead school has unveiled new playground equipment, which has proved immensely popular with youngsters.
Pupils at Trinity Primary School, in Marjoram Way, have been enjoying their break times and PE lessons more than ever of late, thanks to a new adventure trail which has been installed in the playground.
Teacher Laura Britton told the Times children have been ‘extremely excited’ to try it out.
She said: “We wanted children of all ages to be able to use most of the trail but also provide an element of challenge.
“It has been a huge hit so far and the children particularly love the rolling beam.
You may also want to watch:
“We look forward to using the course in our PE lessons as well as the children being able to access it all year round at break and lunch times.
“Thank you to Friends of Trinity, who helped fund this wonderful project.”
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 3 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 4 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 5 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 6 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 7 Clevedon CC captain Lintott selected by Southern Brave to play in The Hundred
- 8 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 9 Carpenter wants top Clevedon performance for President's Day
- 10 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'