New play area delights Portishead youngsters
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead school has unveiled new playground equipment, which has proved immensely popular with youngsters.
Pupils at Trinity Primary School, in Marjoram Way, have been enjoying their break times and PE lessons more than ever of late, thanks to a new adventure trail which has been installed in the playground.
Teacher Laura Britton told the Times children have been ‘extremely excited’ to try it out.
She said: “We wanted children of all ages to be able to use most of the trail but also provide an element of challenge.
“It has been a huge hit so far and the children particularly love the rolling beam.
You may also want to watch:
“We look forward to using the course in our PE lessons as well as the children being able to access it all year round at break and lunch times.
“Thank you to Friends of Trinity, who helped fund this wonderful project.”
- 1 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 2 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 3 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 7 How to order free Covid home tests
- 8 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 9 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 10 New school to open in Yatton later this year