New play area delights Portishead youngsters
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead school has unveiled new playground equipment, which has proved immensely popular with youngsters.
Pupils at Trinity Primary School, in Marjoram Way, have been enjoying their break times and PE lessons more than ever of late, thanks to a new adventure trail which has been installed in the playground.
Teacher Laura Britton told the Times children have been ‘extremely excited’ to try it out.
She said: “We wanted children of all ages to be able to use most of the trail but also provide an element of challenge.
“It has been a huge hit so far and the children particularly love the rolling beam.
You may also want to watch:
“We look forward to using the course in our PE lessons as well as the children being able to access it all year round at break and lunch times.
“Thank you to Friends of Trinity, who helped fund this wonderful project.”
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 3 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 4 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 5 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 6 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 7 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 8 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 9 Appeal after man injured in robbery
- 10 Countryside charity condemns plan to build 600 homes in village