New play area delights Portishead youngsters
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead school has unveiled new playground equipment, which has proved immensely popular with youngsters.
Pupils at Trinity Primary School, in Marjoram Way, have been enjoying their break times and PE lessons more than ever of late, thanks to a new adventure trail which has been installed in the playground.
Teacher Laura Britton told the Times children have been ‘extremely excited’ to try it out.
She said: “We wanted children of all ages to be able to use most of the trail but also provide an element of challenge.
“It has been a huge hit so far and the children particularly love the rolling beam.
You may also want to watch:
“We look forward to using the course in our PE lessons as well as the children being able to access it all year round at break and lunch times.
“Thank you to Friends of Trinity, who helped fund this wonderful project.”
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 How a Nailsea care home weathered the Covid-19 storm
- 3 Nursery birthday parties provide normality to children in lockdown
- 4 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition
- 5 Clevedon School thanks NHS with giant light display
- 6 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 7 Chamber of commerce set to adopt name change
- 8 Wrington store nominated for best in South West
- 9 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 10 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset