Tickenham nursery has improved significantly, rules Ofsted
- Credit: Archant
Education watchdog Ofsted has seen improvements made at Folly Farm Day Nursery in Tickenham, which is now rated as good.
Back in July last year the nursery, in Clevedon Road, was rated as requiring improvement, but over the past year changes have been made.
The nursery provides childcare for children from six months old up until they go to preschool.
The report read: “Leaders and managers have high expectations. They use effective methods to evaluate the provision and have developed accurate action plans to raise standards following the last inspection.
“Leaders and managers monitor children’s progress and the quality of teaching efficiently.”
You may also want to watch:
Ofsted offered the nursery advice on how it can further improve to receive an outstanding rating.
It said the nursery should ‘review the organisation of activities to support children further to remain fully engaged in their learning’.
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Special school expansion progress
- 3 Road to Wimbledon chance for North Somerset youngsters
- 4 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 5 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 6 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 7 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 8 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 9 Your Paper, Your Voice – we’re here to listen and act
- 10 Barclays to close North Somerset branches