Tickenham nursery has improved significantly, rules Ofsted
- Credit: Archant
Education watchdog Ofsted has seen improvements made at Folly Farm Day Nursery in Tickenham, which is now rated as good.
Back in July last year the nursery, in Clevedon Road, was rated as requiring improvement, but over the past year changes have been made.
The nursery provides childcare for children from six months old up until they go to preschool.
The report read: “Leaders and managers have high expectations. They use effective methods to evaluate the provision and have developed accurate action plans to raise standards following the last inspection.
“Leaders and managers monitor children’s progress and the quality of teaching efficiently.”
You may also want to watch:
Ofsted offered the nursery advice on how it can further improve to receive an outstanding rating.
It said the nursery should ‘review the organisation of activities to support children further to remain fully engaged in their learning’.
- 1 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
- 2 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 3 School offering transport to vaccination appointments
- 4 Storyboat 700+ sets sail in Portishead for 2021
- 5 Clevedon school launches pop up shop to support low income families
- 6 Clevedon strengthen squad with signing of Gloucestershire duo Higgins and Warner
- 7 Hundreds of North Somerset patients receive coronavirus vaccine
- 8 Congresbury Tennis Club bucks Covid trend
- 9 Portishead GP reminds people to wait for coronavirus vaccine call
- 10 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime