Tickenham nursery has improved significantly, rules Ofsted
- Credit: Archant
Education watchdog Ofsted has seen improvements made at Folly Farm Day Nursery in Tickenham, which is now rated as good.
Back in July last year the nursery, in Clevedon Road, was rated as requiring improvement, but over the past year changes have been made.
The nursery provides childcare for children from six months old up until they go to preschool.
The report read: “Leaders and managers have high expectations. They use effective methods to evaluate the provision and have developed accurate action plans to raise standards following the last inspection.
“Leaders and managers monitor children’s progress and the quality of teaching efficiently.”
You may also want to watch:
Ofsted offered the nursery advice on how it can further improve to receive an outstanding rating.
It said the nursery should ‘review the organisation of activities to support children further to remain fully engaged in their learning’.
- 1 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 2 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 3 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 4 U-turn as West of England Combined Authority formally opposes Bristol Airport expansion
- 5 Duck race raises £1,000 for children's hospice
- 6 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
- 7 WIN: Tickets to latest James Bond film
- 8 Town to celebrate art and crafts with inaugural festival
- 9 Procession held at beach memorial to give thanks to NHS
- 10 Woodspring Women earn first ever win over Burnham United Ladies Reserves