Third outstanding rating for preschool
- Credit: Archant
A Nailsea preschool has been rated outstanding by Ofsted for the third year running.
Grove Preschool is delighted to have achieved the top score following an inspection on October 13.
The inspector’s report reads: “The quality of teaching is excellent. Extremely good communication ensures all staff have an excellent understanding of each child’s learning objectives and how to promote these. As a result, children make outstanding progress, relative to their starting points.”
The inspector also noted ‘children develop strong bonds with staff and they show, through their behaviour, that they feel emotionally safe and secure in the setting’.
The preschool, which is based at Grove Sports Centre, was rated outstanding for leadership and management, quality of teaching, learning and assessment, personal development, behaviour and welfare and outcomes for children.
You may also want to watch:
Preschool leader Sarah Robbins said: “The preschool is immensely proud of achieving its third, consecutive outstanding judgement.
“The preschool has a dedicated staff team and supportive parents.”
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 School offering transport to vaccination appointments
- 3 Huge country house in historic setting, with views and a pool
- 4 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
- 5 EE switches on super-fast 5G in Portishead
- 6 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 7 Portishead garden protected from development
- 8 Region's youth offending service praised by inspectors
- 9 Hundreds of North Somerset patients receive coronavirus vaccine
- 10 Clevedon re-sign former wicketkeeper Will Plummer from Weston ahead of 2021 season