The Wind in the Willows
- Credit: Archant
NAILSEA School is staging its first sixth form production next month.
Talented students are organising everything on stage and behind the scenes for their performance of The Wind in the Willows.
Students from years 12 and 13, with guest star Joel Rothwell from year nine, are putting on Alan Bennett’s comical adaptation of Kenneth Graham’s popular tale.
The show will run from April 9-12, with performances starting at 7pm.
Guaranteed to entertain people of all ages, the show is also appropriate for younger audience members.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, priced £8 for adults and £5 for senior citizens, children and students, are available from Nailsea School, Mizzymead Road, or Nailsea Music Shop, High Street.
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 How a Nailsea care home weathered the Covid-19 storm
- 3 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 4 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 5 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition
- 6 Clevedon School thanks NHS with giant light display
- 7 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset
- 8 Nursery birthday parties provide normality to children in lockdown
- 9 Chamber of commerce set to adopt name change
- 10 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week