The wild west comes to town as pupils put on popular RAG fair
- Credit: Archant
THE wild west came to Portishead all in aid of charity.
As part of Gordano School’s RAG week, which included a host of activities organised by sixth form pupils, a fair was put on for the whole school to enjoy.
The event featured a number of stalls and games, with pupils dressed up in lots of colourful costumes for the occasion.
Throughout the RAG week, sixth form pupils wore an array of outfits including Disney character costumes and also their favourite pyjamas.
Other activities put on also included a students versus staff bleep test, a RAG quiz and a music festival.
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds raised will be donated to Bristol’s children’s hospital and also international charity Mend the Gap.
- 1 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 2 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 5 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 6 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 7 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 8 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 9 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week