The wild west comes to town as pupils put on popular RAG fair
- Credit: Archant
THE wild west came to Portishead all in aid of charity.
As part of Gordano School’s RAG week, which included a host of activities organised by sixth form pupils, a fair was put on for the whole school to enjoy.
The event featured a number of stalls and games, with pupils dressed up in lots of colourful costumes for the occasion.
Throughout the RAG week, sixth form pupils wore an array of outfits including Disney character costumes and also their favourite pyjamas.
Other activities put on also included a students versus staff bleep test, a RAG quiz and a music festival.
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds raised will be donated to Bristol’s children’s hospital and also international charity Mend the Gap.
- 1 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 2 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 3 North Somerset authors publish books
- 4 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 5 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 6 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 7 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities
- 8 Appeal after man injured in robbery
- 9 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 10 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages