The wild west comes to town as pupils put on popular RAG fair
- Credit: Archant
THE wild west came to Portishead all in aid of charity.
As part of Gordano School’s RAG week, which included a host of activities organised by sixth form pupils, a fair was put on for the whole school to enjoy.
The event featured a number of stalls and games, with pupils dressed up in lots of colourful costumes for the occasion.
Throughout the RAG week, sixth form pupils wore an array of outfits including Disney character costumes and also their favourite pyjamas.
Other activities put on also included a students versus staff bleep test, a RAG quiz and a music festival.
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds raised will be donated to Bristol’s children’s hospital and also international charity Mend the Gap.
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 How a Nailsea care home weathered the Covid-19 storm
- 3 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 4 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 5 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition
- 6 Daly on Portishead Town's season so far and ambitions for the future
- 7 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 8 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset
- 9 Man due in court after cars stolen in burglary
- 10 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5