The wild west comes to town as pupils put on popular RAG fair
- Credit: Archant
THE wild west came to Portishead all in aid of charity.
As part of Gordano School’s RAG week, which included a host of activities organised by sixth form pupils, a fair was put on for the whole school to enjoy.
The event featured a number of stalls and games, with pupils dressed up in lots of colourful costumes for the occasion.
Throughout the RAG week, sixth form pupils wore an array of outfits including Disney character costumes and also their favourite pyjamas.
Other activities put on also included a students versus staff bleep test, a RAG quiz and a music festival.
Proceeds raised will be donated to Bristol’s children’s hospital and also international charity Mend the Gap.
- 1 Construction training centre opens in Portishead
- 2 M5 closed after morning crash - causing FIVE MILES of tailbacks
- 3 Taxpayers paid £60k for Liam Fox's failed bid for WTO job: Reports
- 4 Appeal launched to save town's Christmas light displays
- 5 Portishead-Bristol bus plan would save £100 MILLION, campaigner claims
- 6 Geocaching added to Nailsea Heritage Trail
- 7 Martin Kemp to play 1980s tunes in Weston this weekend
- 8 New Clevedon charity is helping to create the scientists of the future
- 9 Legal challenge over plans to dump dredging waste off Portishead
- 10 WIN: Tickets to Olivier Award-winning play screening in Clevedon