The wild west comes to town as pupils put on popular RAG fair
- Credit: Archant
THE wild west came to Portishead all in aid of charity.
As part of Gordano School’s RAG week, which included a host of activities organised by sixth form pupils, a fair was put on for the whole school to enjoy.
The event featured a number of stalls and games, with pupils dressed up in lots of colourful costumes for the occasion.
Throughout the RAG week, sixth form pupils wore an array of outfits including Disney character costumes and also their favourite pyjamas.
Other activities put on also included a students versus staff bleep test, a RAG quiz and a music festival.
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds raised will be donated to Bristol’s children’s hospital and also international charity Mend the Gap.
- 1 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 2 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 3 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 4 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 7 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 8 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 9 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 10 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns