Youth theatre group treat audience to an evening of murder, mystery, and improvisation
- Credit: Liz Felton
It was a night of murder, mystery, and improvisation as The Story Cellar’s youth theatre group held their second performance at Pill Memorial Club.
The audience arrived at the venue to find it had been transformed into a crime scene and were invited to study clues and guess what had happened to the victim Mr Black.
The group of 10 to 16-year-olds then performed an improvised comedy based on clues, and suggestions provided by the audience.
Story Cellar founder, Liz Felton said: “It was a wonderful night of improvisational comedy, the young and very brave performers rose to every challenge with Great comic timing and quick thinking from them all.”
The next devising project will begin April 25, with a performance on July 4.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the group, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 3 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 4 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 5 Nailsea Cricket Club start senior nets for new season
- 6 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 9 North Somerset and Somerset libraries reopen this week