Youth theatre group treat audience to an evening of murder, mystery, and improvisation
- Credit: Liz Felton
It was a night of murder, mystery, and improvisation as The Story Cellar’s youth theatre group held their second performance at Pill Memorial Club.
The audience arrived at the venue to find it had been transformed into a crime scene and were invited to study clues and guess what had happened to the victim Mr Black.
The group of 10 to 16-year-olds then performed an improvised comedy based on clues, and suggestions provided by the audience.
Story Cellar founder, Liz Felton said: “It was a wonderful night of improvisational comedy, the young and very brave performers rose to every challenge with Great comic timing and quick thinking from them all.”
The next devising project will begin April 25, with a performance on July 4.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the group, email email@example.com
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 3 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 4 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 5 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 6 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 7 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 8 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 9 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 10 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages